HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Many of us are staying home creating things to do to keep busy. Many of us already have a business and we certainly don’t want to keep it a secret. We all know that social media drives business but where do we start? Having a website is one of the most important things for every business to have, no matter the size of the business.
Nancy chatted with Chris Diamond, owner of Hogfish Web Studios, to explain 5 things to think about regarding your website:
- What do you want your website to do for you?
- How much would you like to spend?
- How will you market your site?
- How much do you want to be involved in the management of your site?
- Where will you host your site?
Chris also suggested what to look for in a web designer, and what questions you should ask before you contract with them.
Learn more about why you should have a website and where you start by listening to this podcast.
This podcast sponsored by Premier Lighting
July 18, 2020
email questions to Nancy@NancyHugo.com