Quiet luxury, sometimes called “stealth wealth”, is an interior design trend emphasizing understated elegance, timeless appeal, logo-free fashion with outsized price tags, and high-quality materials.
- a movement that prioritizes simplicity and refinement, creating serene, calming spaces that reflect a sense of sophistication without ostentation.
- a new kind of minimalism highlighting understated pieces, high-quality fabrics, and tailored cuts.
- a more relaxed version of the cold, clinical trend that no longer, if ever, brought us any joy.
- comfort and luxury exuding warmth, elegance, and serenity.
- furniture crafted from high-quality materials that will enhance our homes and our lives, while acknowledging the impact on the environment.
Source: Home & Gardens