We have all been in quarantine in the United States due to the Coronavirus since the first week of February. The dates vary for the rest of the world, although it seems that the rules vary from state to state and even city to city. Crazy, huh?
Writing about everything that’s been changed or shut down due to Covid-19 is a possibility, but why should I? It’s in the news 24/7, so I won’t waste my time or yours with it.
I’ve been writing about the virus, masks, positive attitudes and anything else that has jumped into my head, and, now I’ve run out of thoughts to rant about.
I’m asking you, the readers, to fill in the blanks on this one. What crazy things have you done since you have been in quarantine? I would love you to share your experiences by commenting below.
Here are a few things many peeps are doing just because . . . what else is there to do?
- Watching old shows like Dragnet and Columbo. OMG! Has it really come to this?
- Getting excited when the Netflix email arrives announcing the new movies for the month.
- Organizing, organizing, organizing. You could never be too organized, I think.
- Spending too much time shopping online – Where to put all those boxes?
- Zooming too much – do we really what to know what you look like in your jammie.
- Starting new hobbies – this is a good thing.
- Trying new recipes – leads to more food shopping.
Don’t be shy, and don’t keep it to yourself. Sharing your addictions with others is a good start. Just kidding.
We still have a long way to go, so stay safe.