HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Remodeling has always been an overwhelming challenge for the homeowner, especially when it comes to budgeting for the project. Jan Rutgers, founder of Vestabul School of Design, is back chatting with Nancy about the importance of the consumer having a realistic budget to work with.
Jan has been working with a team of developers and designers on an app for this very subject and explains how it works for consumers as well as designers.
Some of the questions that Jan will address:
- Why this is important
- Why the “Let’s just design everything and see where we land” is not a viable option
- Options for developing an Investment Range for a Kitchen Renovation
- Average” Kitchen Remodel Numbers
- A New Way to Develop a Kitchen Renovation Investment Range
- All about www.Designalign.com
Sign up for a free 10-day trial but you can extend that to 30 days by using the coupon code VESTA.
This podcast sponsored by
email comments to Nancy@NancyHugo.com