HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Nancy chatted with Jem Funk, our resident guest who is a lighting and interior designer, about the pros and cons of renovating vs. relocating.
Does your home no longer meet your needs?
- Take into consideration what your current and long-term requirements are that you are looking for in your ideal home.
- What do you need and want?
Consider the following aspects:
•size of your home – too big, too small?
•location of your home – on a busy road?
• neighborhood – access to shops, schools and public transport?
• current state of your home – old and too difficult to repair or already a modern design?
•budget – what is possible?
- Stay in the same location.
- Increases the value of your home.
- Adjustable to your needs and wants.
- Potential of overcapitalizing.
- Living on a building site.
- Overseeing contractors.
- Stress levels.
- Receive a good price for your property.
- Don’t have to deal with renovations.
•Costs of selling.
- Searching for the right house.
- Stresses involved with moving.
Note: There are people who can do these tasks for you. They can also help you downsize, purge and advise.
This podcast sponsored by Thermador Appliances
February 17, 2021
email comments to Nancy@NancyHugo.com