HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
If you are looking for the unique, custom steel and stone items for your home, you have to listen to Nancy chat with Lane Cook, founder & co-owner of Visionmakers Intl. Here are some of the topics discussed and the questions asked of Lane:
- Visionmakers seems to offer a lot of varied products. Stone, steel doors, lighting, and other things. How do you describe Visionmakers to a new client?
- How did Visionmakers get its start? How did you arrive here?
- You have mentioned that Visionmakers has grown at an incredible pace. As a business owner, what do you feel the keys have been to your growth and success?
- You have acquired 2 companies in the last couple years, right? Tell us a little about how those have helped you.
- What architectural style products to you sell, is it mostly old world-European type designs or what?
- Tell me about your architectural steel doors and entries – These slimline steel doors and windows with thin mullions seem to be all the rage right now. Do you still make the old world iron doors with scrolls or what?
- What’s the craziest/most unique steel product you’ve ever made?
- What are the Visionmaker’s limestone and cantera stone products? With the Tuscan look having faded, has your stone business changed much?
- What’s an interesting stone project you’ve been involved with lately?
- You have worked also in architectural metals…..what exactly do you mean?
- Do you work mostly with retails clients or to the trades?