HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
This is the final part of a 4 part series about what Do-It-Yourselfers should know before they remodel their kitchen. Or, in the case of homeowners working with a contractor, what every homeowner should know about their project.
July 6th– basics on designing a kitchen – appliances, corner designs, sinks, traffic control & cabinets
August 3rd– islands size, function, lighting & materials
Sept 7th– everything about accessible kitchens
In this podcast we reviewed the last 3 parts and answered questions that both Jason and I have been asked by our clients regarding kitchen remodels.
Some of the questions we answered:
- Do I have to have a vent over my island cooktop
- If my ceiling height is over 8’, what do I do with the space above the cabinets
- Should I spend money on expensive appliances if I don’t cook
- Do all the appliance handles need to match – do all appliances have to be from same manufacturer?
- When can you start my project?
- How much will it cost?
Listen to this podcast before you start your remodel!
This podcast sponsored by