The two easiest ways to add color and style to any home are with wallpaper and paint, but how do you choose the right one?
Paint is the better choice if:
- You are working on a budget
- Patterned fabric exists on furniture
- Wallpaper doesn’t belongs in a kitchen. It feels too 1970s and 1980s
- The room is prone to moisture
- Walls are crooked and difficult to match drops of wallpaper
Chose wallpaper if:
- A small room like a powder room needs some flair
- Walls have imperfections – meaning you don’t have to worry about replastering.
- You don’t change your decor every year