HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
We all love to delve into the minds of professionals and find out why they do what they do and how they got there. Today Nancy chats with Lynda Martin, owner of Camelback Interior Design, and a well-known award-winning interior Designer in Scottsdale, Arizona.
Interior designers have a great eye for detail, insight on the latest design trends, and the experience to execute your dream home. If you’re looking to avoid making costly mistakes, and in turn save money, time, and effort, hire an interior designer instead of trying to do up your home yourself.
Here are some of the questions I asked Lynda:
- Tell us a little about yourself and how you get started in this business
- What are the advantages of working with an Interior Designer
- What questions would you ask a client before working on his/her project?
- What do you consider more important between aestheticism and functionality?
- What do you consider the most challenging aspect of being an interior designer?
- As an interior designer, what is the most rewarding aspect of your job?
- Describe a project that you are most proud of.
This podcast sponsored by
email comments to Nancy@NancyHugo.com