HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Last February we discussed the need for a vent hood in your kitchen with Doug Elbert is Vice President of Business Development at Trade-Wind Manufacturing, a premier manufacturer of residential kitchen and ventilation projects.
Many people are extending their living and entertaining space, so Nancy invited Doug back to chat about the important things to know before you build your outdoor kitchens.
- Do I need a vent hood for outdoor kitchen?
- What is a CFG and How many CFMs do I need for an outdoor grill?
- Size and Power (CFM)
- Trends in Covered Outdoor Kitchen Design with Ventilation -WHEN/WHERE/WHY
- Things to Consider when planning your outdoor kitchen
- Can you grill under covered patio?
- Where should a grill be placed on a patio?
- Where should you put the outdoor kitchen
- Safety note
- 8 Tips for Designing an Awesome Outdoor Kitchen
- Why Trade-Wind?