HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
During this Summer time of Covid-19 are you taking the opportunity to relax a little? Some of us might even relax and enjoy a glass of wine to say we made it through the day!
Lori Ann Harnish, Independent Ambassador with Boisset Wines, is Nancy’s guest this week. Lori Ann, also a very knowledgeable foodie, talked about the kinds of wines that would be the best for this time of year and what foods and menus to use when pairing with wine.
Get wine knowledgeable and impress your friends . . . and take notes. We will be talking about the following:
- Types of wines to sip and enjoy when drinking a glass versus pairing with a meal.
- What would go well with a treat or nibble like Popcorn, shrimp ceviche, crab artichoke dip, pasta salads?
- What would you pair Nachos, Charcuterie, Cucumber salad, Sushi, Fruit Kabobs?
- What wines pair well with Chicken tenders, Buffalo cauliflower, Egg/Spring Rolls, Stuffed tomato salad?
- What wines go well with Lollipop Lamb Chops, Salmon dip, Charcuterie, Mini Peppers stuffed with Pimento Cheese
- What wines pair with Chocolate mix, Mixed Nuts, Prime Rib or Filet mignon Sliders with horseradish, Pork Kabobs
- How about back yard grilling? How would you serve wines during the summer heat?
- What other ways are there for using wine versus drinking it?
This podcast sponsored by Premier Lighting
September 2, 2020
email questions to Nancy@NancyHugo.com