HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Hey, Everyone, I hope you read my weekly show notes which I hope are helpful to you. This week I just want to let you know that we had a small tech problem 1/2 way through the recording, but don’t give up, it only lasted a short while. You can let me know what your thoughts are.
Color impacts are lives more than we realize, so it’s no wonder why the fashion industry, the design industry and even the automobile companies want to know what colors will trend for 2024. Laurie Clark, the senior designer account executive with The Sherwin-Williams company, is back with Nancy to chat about the color forecast for the new year.
Laurie talk about the following:
- Tell us a little about what inspired the idea behind Anthology and how it’s different from the Colormix® Forecast as we’ve known it.
- What does this new approach mean for homeowners?
- What does Anthology do for them in their homes in a practical sense?
- There’s a lot of work that goes into developing this kind of report. Color marketing group How will we see Sherwin-Williams use these 48 colors throughout the year?
- How can you use the Color of The Year, Upward SW6239? Baby blue
- Where can people go to see these stories and colors? www.swcolorforecast.com
This podcast sponsored by
email comments to Nancy@NancyHugo.com