HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Indoor plants are important to every interior design, easy to care for (for some) and a great option for those who live in climates with severely cold winters. Nancy’s guest is Joe Zazzera, owner of Plant Solutions in Scottsdale. Joe is a guru in the world of plants and chats with Nancy about the topics on the list below. If you are a seasoned plant enthusiast or just starting out with one plant, you don’t want to miss this podcast.
- Is there any real advantages to having plants in the home
- How much light do indoor plants need?
- What are the best indoor plants?
- What are some of the common reasons indoor plants die?
- How long do indoor plants typically live?
- Are indoor plants expensive?
- What is the best kind of indoor plant fertilizer to use?
- How do I get rid of bugs on indoor plants?
- How do I know when to water my indoor plant?
Topics include everything BUT design