HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
If you don’t cook with steam or know nothing about how to use it, you have to listen to this podcast. Janne Mahan, a chef and product trainer for Bosch, Thermador and Gaggenau, is Nancy’s guest this week.
Did you know that when steam is added in various amounts to convection cooking, food is prepared faster, with greater nutrient retention, and favorite recipes can be used without change in temperature in less time AND with no preheating?
Janne also explains:
- the premise of steam cooking.
- techniques in steam cooking.
- how to get great results from your recipes.
- What types of steam convection ovens Thermador offers
- What types of cooking modes are offered in the Thermador ovens
- What types of foods can be cooks with steam
- How to adapt your recipe to steam cooking
This podcast sponsored by Premier Lighting
August 10, 2020
email questions to Nancy@NancyHugo.com