Fun facts to start your week. Some might just be a good conversation starter at Happy Hours.
You never know when these will come in handy:
- 95% of people text things they could never say in person.
- The person who invented the Frisbee was cremated and made into frisbees after he died!
- Facebook, Google sites, YouTube and Twitter are all banned in China.
- Oak trees do not produce acorns until they are 50 years old.
- Wrigley’s gum was the first product to have a bar code.
- For every human on Earth there are 1.6 million ants. The total weight of all those ants, however, is about the same as all the humans.
- Scotland’s national animal is the unicorn.
- A strawberry is NOT a berry but a banana IS a berry.
- There are 10 times more bacteria in your body than actual body cells.
- Sea otters hold hands when they sleep so they don’t drift away from each other.
- During your lifetime, you will produce enough saliva to fill two swimming pools.
- Squirrels forget where they hide about half of their nuts.