HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Tiny houses aren’t only capturing people’s attention—they’re turning into a full-on movement. People from all walks of life are choosing to downsize their lives by living with less and in less space.
That’s our subject today. Nancy welcomes back Chris Diamond who has been interested in tiny homes as an alternative to traditional living someday.
We home we answered questioned you might have about living in this doll houses:
Pros of Living in a Tiny House:
- less water waste,
- less electricity consumption and
- people are forced to find creative ways to dispose of waste.
- More effort is made to reduce, reuse and recycle.
- Living a life like this generally makes you increasingly environmentally conscious and you find yourself trying your best to leave a smaller carbon footprint.
Cons of Living in a Tiny House:
- Shortage of space. No extra stuff, be efficient, make do with less
- Insufficient for multiple members: 1 or 2 people, possibly a pet
- Opposite to luxury life: Tiny, affordable but not luxurious, declutter & simplify
- Most don’t have washer/dryer
Tiny House on a foundation vs wheels
I mentioned a website that showed very attractive tiny homes that might change your mind if you are on the fence.
Check this out: https://www.thespruce.com/tiny-house-living-rooms-5211037
If you do live in a tiny house or plan to in the future, I would love to hear from you. Send your email to Nancy@nancyhugo.com
This podcast sponsored by