Boho style is a free-spirited aesthetic that mixes different cultures and artistic expressions into an eclectic style with an emphasis on organic elements and nature. Mix patterns, metals, woods, materials, animal hides and trinkets from your travels to accomplish this look. The The polar opposite of boho, minimalism. Anything goes!
- Layer patterned area rugs, throw blankets, and pillows.
- Vibrant colors and quirky accessories
- Casual seating choices that optimize comfort
- Mismatched bedding and furniture from antique or thrift stores
- Mix contemporary and traditional furniture
- Use floral or botanical print wallpaper