HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Tile can improve your home’s appearance, make maintenance easier and also increase your home’s value! But choosing tile can be overwhelming task, so Gil Olachea, owner of Ceramica in Scottsdale, AZ, will explain what you should know before you enter a tile showroom.
Gil, who has been in the tile business for many years, suggests that when you are prepared to answer pertinent questions your tile showroom professional asks you, you will save not only time, but frustration and embarrassment.
Questions you will be asked in the showroom:
- Where is the tile going? Floor, walls, dry or wet areas, interior or exterior, bath, shower, steam shower or sauna
- Is the project commercial or residential?
- What size of tile are you looking for?
- What is the requested price point?
- What materials are you interested in? Stone, porcelain, ceramic, glass, metal, specialty
- What colors are needed?
- What texture is needed? Polished, glossy, honed, matte, antiqued, brushed or tumbled
- When is the tile required to be installed?
Listen to this podcast to learn what other important information you should know when looking for that perfect tile.
This podcast sponsored by
email comments to Nancy@NancyHugo.com