HOME DESIGN CHAT WITH NANCY
Brad King, president of B & B Marketing, was Nancy’s guest this week. Brad and Nancy chatted about one of the most important areas in your kitchen – the Water Area. Naturally, every kitchen at least one sink, some larger kitchens have 2 sinks and even 3 sinks. Brad explains what a fire clay sink is, specifically the Bocchi sink with accessories.
Added to this wet area, the following items were discussed:
- Faucets – So many to chose from.
- Everhot Water Dispenser – Hot water for tea, soup, etc. in an instant
- Evercold Water Chiller – Yes, cold water at your fingertips
- Filtration units – Good water is a must. No more lugging gallons from the water store.
- Disposers – What not to put in them.
- Air Switches – What are these used for and why you need them.
If you are remodeling or building a new home, this podcast will answer many of your questions.
This podcast sponsored by Premier Lighting
August 26, 2020
email questions to Nancy@NancyHugo.com