Of course, while Chef Jon Liddell is staying home from the Chicago Monogram Design Center, he is whipping up some delicious dishes including this recipe for turkey piccata sliders. Learn more about his pro range at https://appliances.monogram.com/us/sp…
Ingredients for Sliders:
• 1/4 cup grapeseed oil
• 1 pound ground turkey
• 1 tablespoon equal parts minced rosemary, thyme and sage
• ⅛ cup white wine
• ¼ cup roasted red peppers
• 4 slices fresh mozzarella
• 1 sliced plum tomato
• 5 slider buns
• 3 cups fresh greens
Ingredients for Picatta Aioli:
• ¼ cup Greek yogurt
• ½ juiced and zested Meyer lemon
• 1 tablespoon chopped capers
• ½ tablespoon chopped tarragon
• ½ tablespoon chopped parsley
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
– Mix the Italian seasonings, wine, peppers and turkey together.
-Add a few pinches of salt and pepper while mixing.
– Make five burger patties and place them on a tray in the freezer.
– Preheat the grill on the preheat setting for 10 minutes.
– Remove the burgers and before placing on the grill lightly oil each side of the burgers.
– Cook the burgers on each side for about 5 minutes adding the cheese for the last two minutes of cooking.
– While the cheese is melting, mix the aioli ingredients together and season with salt and pepper.
– Assemble the burgers with the remaining ingredients and enjoy.
Check out the Monogram products at all major appliance showrooms